Sales Account Manager
£20,000 – £25,000 per annum plus commission.
Our client is a leading Comms & IT Service Provider supporting customers across the UK and Worldwide. Their HQ is situated at the Clock Tower, Holmes Chapel.
The company is looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join their sales team to help them develop their customer base further and increase revenue.
The company are passionate about Team Work and delivering Excellence to their Customers. Become part of our progressive and growing organisation as they continue to build on our success, expand their client base and continually improve the service.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make an impact and to grow with our client.
Why choose them:
- Commission plan
- Get your birthday off!
- Great working environment & culture
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health care plan
- Full training and career development
- Various incentives throughout the year
- Wellbeing initiatives
What are they looking for:
- Highly organised, proactive, ambitious and responsible self-starter
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role within the Telecoms industry
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office
- Experience delivering customer-focused solutions to meet customer needs
- Able to work under pressure and within tight timeframes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience of working in a busy sales office.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management issues
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
- Clearly communicate new product developments/initiatives to customers
- Develop new business with existing customers and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales target
- Ensure that all data is accurately entered and managed in the company CRM
- Create sales orders and develop detailed proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
- Manage customer feedback and deal with enquiries effectively
- Always working to our values and ensuring all employees also understand the values and how they positively impact the business and the way we operate
- Ensure customer relationships are being managed professionally to minimize churn in line with business forecast.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you have the right skill-set and experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org