Our client is recruiting for an in-house AV Manager for a venue in Watford.
No two days are the same and this role will keep you captivated. You will interface with incoming clients in a technical capacity installing and operating audio-visual equipment. You will also be expected to liaise with the venue sales team and help on show rounds manage the main account enquiry inbox and respond where appropriate.
Main roles will include:
* Excel in customer service
* Support daily show rounds if/when required
* Setting up and operating of in-house AV equipment
* Working with crews that come onsite for larger events
* Delivering a constant high standard in all disciplines
We are looking for a personable character that enjoys engaging with people. Someone who has an excellent personal appearance and a flexible attitude will be perfect for this role.
* A good working knowledge of AV equipment
* Be customer facing and responsive to customer needs
* A track record in the hotel, hospitality or venue sector would be an advantage
* Excellent communication skills
* Be able to work as part of a larger team