£18,000 – £25,000 per annum plus uncapped commission
Ever wondered what it would be like to work in one of the fastest growing industries in the world? This opportunity has a high earning potential and ongoing career prospects.
As an Energy Consultant you will spend your time speaking to businesses in regards to their utility situation and how you can create the best package for them going forward.
Building relationships with businesses is important, however you will also have a huge say in creating your own portfolio and managing accounts efficiently to maximise your revenue within the organisation.
Duties will include:
- Create and develop B2B leads, sell available services and products to clients ranging from SME – high value/corporate.
- Arrange gas & electricity contracts for new and existing clients.
- Focus on client retention and multiple cross selling opportunities.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and potiential clients.
- Represent our company in a professional and courteous manner
- Be responsible for and manage a calling strategy – industry and geographical.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders alike
- Present a supportive, positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the job, the company and your colleagues.
- Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
- Maintain and manage excellent relationships with suppliers.
What you will need;
- At least 1 years’ experience in energy sales/ telesales.
- Experience generating and qualifying leads independently
- Microsoft Office literate
- Be goal-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Superb communication skills
If this sound like you please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 641 1312
Hope to speak to you soon.