£19,000 to £22,000
Working as a Energy Specialist, you’ll be pivotal part of the team working for Customer’s Experience and gaining a better understanding of their business or residential home.
As an Energy Specialist, you’ll be at the heart of everything we do – helping their customers. You won’t just be part of the customers’ experience, you’ll make it, and take full responsibility for what lands your way by delivering end to end customer service.
Our client will give you empowerment and accountability to look after all our customers throughout their time with them, helping with a wide range of queries and making sure they’re happy. Talking to customers over the phone or via email, engaging with industry stakeholders, and highlighting inefficiencies, all form part of the day to day role.
Every day will be different as they know customer service is vigorous and can be tough and often you’ll have to deal with challenging situations but also empathise with customers who are facing complex problems.
You’ll need to be able to think fast on your feet, use your initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment to help solve the new problems that arise every day.
As an SME you will be responsible for training and guiding third parties by ensuring they have the process and system knowledge required to provide an enhanced customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Get excited to impress and help customers.
- Love solving complex problems.
- Thrive in a challenging working environment and are resilient under pressure.
- Get motivated by the freedom to make decisions.
- Want to build a culture in which everyone can be 100% themselves.
- Enjoy being part of a team.
- Happy to assist and train third party partners
- Have the drive to carry out root cause investigations, offering suitable solutions
What you’ll have:
- Extensive knowledge of utility end to end industry processes
- Knowledge of gas and electricity data flows
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to self-learn
- Confidence in decision making
- Knowledge of the smart metering programme
What we offer you:
- Be part of a growing business which in turn offers many career development opportunities to you.
- Our team has a strong culture of teamwork and everyone is happy to take on additional challenges, this allows us to offer you a varied workload.
- 22 days basic leave (plus 8 bank holidays)
- A pension plan where the Group will match your contributions up to 6%
- Life Assurance Scheme.
- Critical care cover.
- 1 wellness day per year alongside an Employee Assistance Program
If this sounds like a company you want to work for and you have the right skills, experience and attributes, please send your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 0161 641 1312.