Graduate Marketing Executive
£18,000 – £20,000 (6 month – Fixed Term)
We are looking for a Marketing Executive – Insight & New Product Development (NPD) to join our client’s team on a 6 month fixed term contract with potential to extend this once the term ends. You will be responsible for delivering a diverse range of projects designed to improve the management information used within the business to make leadership decisions on strategy, product offering and communications.
As part of the client’s Business & Marketing strategy the Marketing Executive will support by using insight to create proposals for new products to offer to our residential and commercial customers.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the marketing, finance, MI and service teams to not only compile data, but to also work cross functionally on project delivery.
Success is when this individual is seen as the go to when you need to understand our customers and competitors in greater depth. Excellence is when the role holder is bringing ideas and proposals to the business for sign off.
- Ensure that all assigned projects are delivered to time, cost and quality.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties / vendors as required.
- Monitor project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Work alongside the Marketing Coordinator – Content & Comms to ensure that any required data is ready to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Create weekly competitor review documents that provide insight on new products, offerings and initiatives. Share and present this to key stakeholders with recommendations.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a customer segmentation tool allowing for better targeting of customers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a customer profiling tool allowing for selection of acquisition targets that will deliver agreed ROI.
- Responsible for qualitative surveys integrated into the customer journey delivering actionable feedback that will increase our retention rates and new customer acquisition.
- Support the Marketing Coordinator writing blogs and social content on relevant topics.
- Excellent analytical and creative mind.
- Willing to challenge the normal way of doing things with data backed proposals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience of IT applications and infrastructure is useful, but not essential.
What we offer you:
- Growing business which in turn offers many career development opportunities to you.
- 22 days basic leave increasing to 24 days (plus 8 bank holidays)
- A pension plan where the Group will match your contributions up to 6%
- Life Assurance Scheme.
- Critical care cover.
- 1 wellness day per year alongside an Employee Assistance Program.
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills, experience and attributes please contact 0161 641 1312 or email email@example.com