New Business Development Manager
An excellent opportunity to join a new consultancy who provide a simple, agile approach to enhancing and optimising a client’s energy.
As a New Business Development Manager you will work to identify and procure new business clients. The company’s emphasis is on the development of these accounts through negotiating and a clear strategy, getting the chance to promote various services of the business, including breakthrough utility packages and energy efficiency.
The right candidate must be self –motivated, tenacious and money hungry, building a targeted portfolio that will span across the UK.
Responsibilities & Duties will include;
- Create and develop B2B leads, sell available services and products to clients ranging from SME – high value/corporate.
- Arrange gas & electricity contracts for new and existing clients.
- Focus on client retention and multiple cross selling opportunities.
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and potential clients.
- Represent our company in a professional and courteous manner
- Be responsible for and manage a calling strategy – industry and geographical.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders alike
- Present a supportive, positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the job, the company and your colleagues.
- Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
- Maintain and manage excellent relationships with suppliers.
- At least 1 years’ experience in energy sales/ telesales.
- Experience generating and qualifying leads independently
- Microsoft Office literate
- Be goal-oriented
- Positive attitude
- Superb communication skills
Building relationships with businesses is important, however you will also have a huge say in creating your own portfolio and managing accounts efficiently to maximise your revenue within the organisation.
If this sounds like you please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0161 641 1312