£24,000 per annum
Our client is a fantastic independent energy consultancy and they are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their ever-growing support team.
The right candidate’s main objective is to project and complete the sales process to achieve the company’s sales target.
*Must have worked within the Utilities/ Energy sector*
Duties and responsibilities;
- Project & administer the sales process whilst liaising with the New Business Sales Consultants.
- Complete the purchase contract and agreement for the New Business Sales Consultants.
- Checklist potential client/contract details and co-ordinate with Sales Consultants as necessary.
- Oversee the contract formulation, pass back to Sales Consultants to be signed.
- Process written and verbal contracts.
- Top and tail verbal contracts to comply with data protection requirements.
- Send signed contracts to current suppliers to proceed. termination and new suppliers to proceed the sale.
- Set up reminders to ensure contract arrangements for termination and supply are confirmed.
- Establish a database of confirmed arrangements.
- Check the correlation of contract details, actual supply and forecasted revenue. Signed, returned and the information is uploaded on CRM database.
- Take opportunities, as they arise, for training and development.
- Develop the ability and skills to respond to any need across the team, aware of the diverse disciplines and team responsibilities there are.
- Ensure continuous improvement through personal development
- Respond positively to coaching and L&D initiatives to raise the staff skill levels which will determine consistent and successful outcomes.
- Participate positively in the 1-2-1 and appraisal process
- Extract data in respect of call statistics for Sales Team Leader/Managers.
- Manage generated data in order to assist and enhance the efficient and effective performance of the company sales strategy
- Ensure understanding and compliance of all QMS procedures
- Ensure the protection of client data
- Take care that ‘all customers are treated fairly’ (FSA)
- Must have at least 2 year’s experience working in similar position
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- A flexible team builder and player.
- Self-motivated with the initiative to learn and drive own development.Has commercial acumen and readily embraces a challenge.
If this sounds like you – Send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 641 1312