Team Leader – Energy Sector
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum plus commission.
Our client is looking for an experienced new Team Manager to join their division and lead their team to success.
You must have strong personal motivational skills, be a relationship builder with excellent communications skills; incorporating an involved approach with the determination to succeed and have the aptitude to react quickly to given situations. Also the capacity to interact at all levels with the willingness to be flexible is essential to succeed in this role. They are looking for an approachable and open natured person to ensure ‘buy-in’ to the Sales function and that this is consistent across the Company.
About the company:
A people-oriented business founded in 2009 enabling business customers to rapidly compare and switch to better energy deals. They use a network of leading energy suppliers to bring the best possible deals to our customers.
Offices are based in Manchester are lively and fun environments where we enjoy working together – there is rarely a dull moment.
To provide an efficient, professional service at all times to create and maintain a customer focused environment and ensure that all sales are dealt with efficiently and politely. Ensuring adequate staffing levels are maintained to customer requirements. Responsible for communicating the Company goals, motivating team members, assessing and optimising performance.
• Support the sales team manager.
• Assist Company management in the day-to-day running of the department.
• Perform management duties when line manager is absent or out of office.
• Assign and monitor sales responsibilities and tasks among sales team. • Allocation of resources to enable task performance.
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly management reports.
• Coordinate sales team activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Provide sales team members with monthly 1-2-1’s and coaching.
• Report on team performance and highlight training requirements, performance manage and develop PIP’s where applicable.
• Conduct return to work meetings and documentation in line with the company’s Bradford Factor policy
• Provide encouragement to team members including communicating team goals.
• Answer team member questions help with team member problems and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
• Conduct daily team meetings to update targets, best practise and continuing expectations.
• Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers whether that be selling, answering customer enquiries or effectively handling customer complaints.
• Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency.
• Ensure relevant administration duties required daily, weekly, monthly are completed according to procedures.
• Identify areas for new training for team members as appropriate.
• Conduct a whole suite of people management continuous improvement, including a structured onboarding programme for new team members, targeted to improve attendance levels, maintain attrition levels to less than 2.5% and to formally manage behavioural or conduct related matters.
• To play a proactive part in meeting the Company business objectives and continuously monitoring standards.
• To be an ambassador for promoting and encouraging group wide incentives.
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
• Engage with HR on employment relation cases for support and advice.
What you will need:
• Minimum of 2 year’s Team leadership experience.
• Strong Oral and written communication skills.
• Motivational and coaching skills.
• Previous experience with similar product knowledge and sector experience.
• Experience in B2C and B2B sales skills.
• Strong relationship building and Customer service skills.
• Strong commercial/business focus and results-orientated.
• Self-motivation, and strong Microsoft office skills.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce would be advantageous.
If this sounds like you and you have the right skills and experience for the position, please contact Paul Greig on 0161 641 1312/ 07870569638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org